Interested and Eligible Job Seekers are eagerly awaiting for APPSC Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer Syllabus 2016. Actually Till now the exam syllabus has officially not announce in APPSC official web portal. The PSC AP officials are going to publish the APPSC Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer as soon. In that official notification the officials will be publish also APPSC Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer Exam Syllabus 2016. In previous Articles we will provide the APPSC DSP Exam Syllabus 2016. After release the official schedule we will give the exact syllabus will be ablet. Now our team will provide the Previous years exam syllabus.
APPSC Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer Examination Syllabus 2016History and Cultural Heritage of India with Emphasis on 20th Century History of India
- Indus Civilization – Vedic Civilization – Distinction between Indus Civilisation and Vedic Civilisation – Evolution of Varna, Jathi/caste system – Religious condition – Emergence of Religious Movements (Jainism, Buddhism and other sects) – Rise of Magadha Imperialism – Rise of Mahayana and Development of Art (Gandhara, Mathura and other Schools).
- Advent of Islam and its impact – Influence of Islam on Indian Culture – Religious Movements – Nature and significance of Bhakti Movements – Growth of vernacular languages, literature, fine arts, architecture, monuments, Indo-Persian art and architecture - Vijayanagara empire and their contribution to art, literature and culture – socio-economic conditions, administration, fall of Vijayanagar empire – the Great Moghals and their contribution to Indian Fine Art, Architecture and Fine Arts – Rise of Shivaji.
- Stages of colonialism – changes in administrative structure and politics – factors leading for the British supremacy, assistance of Indian Powers and the causes of failures – Civil rebellions – Revolt of 1857 and its impact – Rise of nationalist consciousness and factors for the growth of Indian Nationalism and Freedom Struggle : Three Phases :1885-1905, 1905-1920, 1920-47 and significance of Gandhian Era.
- Rise and growth of Socio-Religious-cultural – anti-caste, Dalit and non-Brahmin, Justice/self-respect movements in modern India – Social reform organisations and role of intellectuals – Raja Ram Mohan Roy - Dayanand Saraswathi - Jyotiba Phule - Narayana Guru - Mahathma Gandhi - Ambedkar and others.
- Nationalist Literature – growth of peasant and labour movements – role of leftist parties in anti-feudal and anti-colonial struggles-rise and growth of Women’s movements – origin and growth of communalism – workers and peasant movements –freedom and partition of India; important historical events after independence
- The Satavahanas and their contribution – social structure – religious conditions – growth of literature and painting – Ikshvakus and their cultural contribution – Growth of Buddhism in Andhra Pradesh – The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi and their importance – socio-cultural contribution – growth of Telugu language & Literature – education and learning – Religious Sects – growth of art and architecture.
- Socio- Cultural and Religious conditions in Andhra Desha between 1000 AD – 1565 AD Growth of Telugu Language and Literature – Nannaya- Molla etc., fine arts and architecture – Monuments – Significance – Contribution of Qutubshahis to Telugu language and Literature – Art- Architecture- Monuments.
- Modern Andhra - Socio-cultural awakening in Andhra – Brahma Samaj, Arya Samaj, Theosohica society – Adi-Andhra, Movements and role of Veereshalingam and others – Non-Brahmin, Adi- Andhra /Dalit and Justice/self – respect movements – Gurram Joshuva – Boyi Bheemanna – Sri Sri and others – Growth of Nationalist Movement in Andhra and the Andhra Leaders during the Freedom Struggle – Role of socialists – communists – anti-zamindari-kisan movements.
- Dynasty – socio-cultural awakening in Telangana -Adi-Hindu Movement – Nizam Rashtra Janasangham – Andhra Mahasabha – Andhra Saaraswata Parishat – The role of Hyderabad State Congress and Vandemataram Movement.
- Telangana People’s Armed Struggle – Ittehadul-Muslimeen – Razakars-anti-Nizam Struggles and end of Nizam’s Rule and integration of Hyderabad State in Indian Union – Formation of Andhra Pradesh