Friends Here our team will got the Syllabus APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus 2016 and APPSC AEE Concept Wise Syllabus 2016. Buddies who are interested to apply for APPSC AEE Exam for both Civil and Mechanical Departments those applicants should follow the syllabus.
APPSC AEE Concept Wise Syllabus 2016 for Civil and MechanicalPaper 1: General Studies
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and it applications to the day to day life Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and information Technology
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Physical geography of India sub-continent.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Data Analysis: a) Tabulation of data, b) Visual representation of data, c) Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of variation etc.,) and Interpretation
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including a) Loss of capital city, challenges in building new capital and it‟s financial implications. b) Division and rebuilding of common Institutions. c). Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues. d) Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs. e) Implications to financial resources of state government. f) Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments. g) Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation. h) Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues. i) AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Strength of Material:
Forces, moments, Equilibrium; Applying the Equation of Equilibrium, Planar Trusses; Friction; Forces and Moments Transmitted by Slender members-shear Force and Bending Moment
Mechanics of Deformable Bodies-Force –deformation –Relationships and Static Indeterminacy, Uniaxial Loading and Material Properties, Analysis of Statically Determinate and Indeterminate Trusses. Deflection of Statically Determinate Trusses.
Force –Stress- Equilibrium – Multi axial Stress and Strain and their relationship; Linear Elasticity – Material Behaviour – Stress-strain-temperature Relationships and Thin-walled Pressure Vessels. Thick Cylinders. Stress Transformations and Principal Stress, Stress and
Strain Trasformation, Theories of Failure.
Bending : Stress and Strains; Deflections – Pure Bending, Moment –curvature relationship. Deflection of statically determinate beams using Macaulay‟s method, Moment-Area Method and Conjugate Beam Method.
Torsion; Energy Methods –Torsion and Twisting, Energy Methods
Fluid Mechanic and Machinery
Basic principles of fluid mechanics – pascal‟s ;aw, transmission & multiplication of force, basic properties of hydraulic fluids , density , specific weight specific gravity , viscosity and bulk modulus, continuity equation, Bernoulli‟s eq., Torricelli‟s theorem laminar v/s turbulent flows ,static head pressure, pressure losses ,hydraulic system; Fluid Statics – Hydrostatics, Fluid forces on planes and curved surfaces, submerged and floating bodies, Buoyancy and stability. Control Volume analysis; Basic laws – Mass conservation law, thermodynamic laws, Newton‟s
laws, Angular-Momentum principle; Flows in a pipes and channels – friction factor; Governing equations of fluid flows – continuity, Euler equations, Navier-stokes equations, internal flows; external flows, Flow separation; Flow measurement devices – Gross measurement: Venturi meter, Orifice meter, notches and weirs, turbine flow meters, rotameters; Point measurement: pitot tubes, hot wire/film anemometer, their measurement principles and sources of errors; calibration, uncertainty estimation.
Hydraulic pumps-pumps flow and pressure, pump drive, torque and power, efficiency, types of pumps-gear, vane, piston; pressure compensated pumps, cavitation and aeration, velocity triangles, centerline thermodynamic analysis Hydraulic Directional Control –Check Valves, Shuttle Valves, two-three- and four-Way Directional Control Valves, Directional Control Valve Actuation Hydraulic Pressure Control – Pressure Relief Valves, Unloading Valves, Pressure Reducing Valves, Sequence Valves, Counterbalance Valves, Pressure Compensated Pumps Turbines – performance characteristics for low and high speed machines, centerline thermodynamic analysis, velocity triangles, hydraulic turbines – pelton, Francis and Kaplan turbine.
Actually there is too much available of APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Concept Wise Exam Syllabus 2016 Please visit for APPSC AEE Full Syllabus 2016 READ HERE